Training as a pain therapist
I’m looking forward to my next upcoming training in pain therapy! This represents a realistic alternative to drug treatments or operations.
- For many years I have been working according to the “philosophy” of Liebscher & Bracht with a wide variety of massage techniques, in order to loosen the tension that the pain signals send to the brain by de-felting the fascial system and thus almost switch off the pain.
- Every person who is in pain will try EVERYTHING in his or her way to get rid of it!
- Most choose to have an operation or take medication because it is funded and paid for by the health system.
- There have been highly effective therapeutic alternatives for a long time, which I, too, have already learned, and which will now be expanded and expanded in 2020.
- As a fascia specialist, I give you complete access to my knowledge so that you feel better again quickly!
With the training in Bad Homburg “Liebscher & Bracht” I will enter into a cooperation and make my knowledge available to the Balearic Islands, their residents and guests.
Image by Gundula Vogel from Pixabay