Without water everything is nothing!
- The water not only quenches thirst, but above all ensures that our body works the way it should work, you’ve known for a long time.
- You also know that many people drink far too little water – maybe even you?
H2O is simply the most important food. Without it, the human body cannot perform its most vital task. The Excretion of metabolic products !
- I am not going to pour myself over into enumerations of the tasks of water in our bodies, most of which you would be familiar with anyway, but as Fascia specialist I have some new information for you today.
We are living chemistry – biochemistry ! Chemical reactions are constantly taking place in our body, without a break.
Now the question: what happens in chemistry without water and without oxygen ?! Right, NOTHING!
- For example, you start plyometrics , functional training, and stretching , but you are drinking too little. For whatever reason. How is your body supposed to carry away metabolic waste or create new fluids such as lubricants and lymph when you are not drinking enough fluids ? The reason I heard was: “I can’t drink that much” or “then I have to go to the toilet so often” – that’s right, at the beginning, but the body gets used to drinking more over time. It’s all a matter of practice and training – also drink water!
- As you know from your own experience, the body empties in the morning after getting up.
NOW you should (according to the latest medical studies!) drink 640ml of water on an empty stomach in order to be adequately supplied to to prepare the organism optimally for the day . I make it easier for you:
Drink half a liter of water on an empty stomach – every day!
The juice of half a lemon makes the water alkaline – and the body is happy. Then wait a quarter of an hour, then as usual, enjoy your coffee and breakfast, preferably a small muesli with yogurt, fruit and – if possible – without sugar.
Now there are the 1.5 liter water bottles, one of which is empty in the evening! So easy! With your coffees or teas you get up to 2.5 liters, which you should drink EVERY DAY! It is important to give the body a blunt signal so that it can get used to it. Only a steady drop can hollow this stupid stone!
- With enough water, the fibroblasts in the fascia are happy to finally be able to produce liquid collagen again, no more fibers, because you are already with them plyometric training have started and have given the right signals for collagen production.
- If you have a question or want to write me a constructive criticism, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org I am at your disposal at any time
I wish you a happy Pentecost and send hearty greetings
Your Frank-André Berkel
picture of rony michaud on Pixabay